Cover of Genii (1942)
|Died||February 22, 2002 (age 82) |
Arnold Furst (c.1919-2002) was a magician, author, lecturer and hypnotist.
Furst was known to magicians as the inventor of the "Fresh Fish" paper tear in which a strip of paper with the words "Fresh Fish Sold Here Today" is torn into pieces using a comical presentation and then restored.
As a magician he toured during WWII with the USO presenting his routine with Oscar the white rabbit. After the war he performed in nightclubs and did many shows for children.
- Famous Magicians of the World (1957)
- Magic for Monsters (aka Kid Stuff 6 – 1960)
- Mightier Than The Bullet (1961)
- The Hypnotic Approach to Successful Salesmanship (1961)
- Great Magic Shows (1968)
- How to Get Publicity in Newspaper ... and Other Media (1975)
- Obit Genii 2002 May