|Born||William John Malone|
Bill Malone is a professional magician who formed a partnership with The Boca Resort Hotel & Club to create the Malone's Magic Bar, which operated for over a decade.
Born and raised in Chicago, Malone didn't get into magic until he was 17.
He began performing at Little Bit of Magic, a comedy/magic club on Chicago's south side. After 5 years, Bill moved on to the New York Lounge, a famous magic club located on Chicago's north side.
In 1987, Bill relocated to sunny Fort Lauderdale where he owned and operated his own magic/comedy club called Houdini's Pub.
His career skyrocketed after appearing on The World's Greatest Magic TV show.
The Boca Resort Hotel & Club formed a partnership with Bill and together they created Malone's Magic Bar which operated for over a decade.
Bill has a wife Barbara and three sons.
- Malone Meets Marlo Vol. 1-6 (DVD)
- Reel Magic Quarterly Episode 4 (DVD)
- Here I Go Again - Vol. 1-4 (DVD)
- Bill Malone On the Loose! Vol. 1-4 (DVD)
- Sam the Bellhop (DVD, pdf & MPEG videos)
- ↑ http://www.billmalonemagic.com/
- ↑ M-U-M, Vol. 99, No. 3, August 2009, Malone on Marlo by Michael Close
| This page incorporated content from Bill Malone (magician),
a page hosted on Wikipedia. Please consult the history of the original page to see a list of its authors. Therefor, this article is also available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 68, No. 8, August 1988, Bill Malone Hocus Pocus Parade by PHIL WILLMARTH, page 66
- Cover Genii, Vol. 58, No. 10, September 1995, Bill Malone, Magic’s latest Moving Force, page 811
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 80, No. 5, May 2000, OUR COVER Bill Malone, Bill Malone, Bill Malone by S.W. Erdnase, page 43