Blackpool Magician Club
The club was first known as the 'North West Magicians Club' until February, 1951, when the name was altered to the "Blackpool Magic Circle". That latest until the Magic Circle in London was formed and wrote to clubs using the 'Magic Circle' in their name asking hem if they would change it. Therfor, they once again changed then name to the current Blackpool Magician Club.
Their annual Blackpool Magicians Convention has running been since 1952, now attended by over 3,000 magicians each year.