From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
The centers of any two cards are openly torn out creating a pair of impromptu "rings." These cardboard rings are linked together. The linked cards are then magically disconnected and can be handed out for examination.
- The Crabtree Connection by Roger Crabtree (1978). Published by Supreme Magic Co. as a separate manuscript.
- The Best Gosh Darn Impromptu Linking Card Effect You'll Ever See!, page 149 in Quantum Leaps by Harry Lorayne (1979)
- Castillon Connection by Gene Castillon in The Lost Pages of Kabbala (1981). Reprint in The Legendary Kabbala, E-Book Edition 2004.
- The Immaculate Connection (with 3 cards). Manuscript by Paul Harris (1983). Reprinted in Art of Astonishment Vol 2, (1996)
- Osmosis by Sylvain Mirouf, a four-phase Linking Card with just 2 cards. Published in Art of Astonishment Vol 2 (1996)
- Linkage by Sean Fields
- Smoke Rings by David Forrest (uses one card)
- See also: Linking Cards.
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|