|Born||Richard Timothy Sullivan|
September 6, 1940
Nashua, New Hampshire
|Died||November 23, 2009 (age 69) |
Jim Cellini (1940 - 2009) was a professional street performer.
Cellini started as a full-time street performer since the 1970s. He was a personal friend to Jay Marshall, the late owner of Magic Inc., and a teacher to Magic Inc.'s head demonstrator, Ben Whiting.
Cellini died in Baden, Switzerland after suffering a stroke earlier in that year.
- Cellini: The Royal Touch By E.M. McFalls (1997) 
- The Art of Street Performing DVDs, Vol. 1 - 3) (2005)
- ↑ Genii Magazine, Vol. 60, No. 10, August 1997, LIGHT FROM THE LAMP, by Jamy Ian Swiss, Cellini: The Royal Touch, A Guide to the Art of Street Magic, by E. M. McFalls, page 64
- The Linking Ring, Fol. 82, No. 5, May 2002, An Interview with James Cellini, by Mona Santow, page 42
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 90, No. 1, January 2010, BROKEN WAND, James Cellini, page 117
- Genii Magazine, Vol. 73, No. 2, February 2010, Richard Timothy Sullivan…, page 11
- The Magic Circular, Vol. 104, No. 1123, February 2010, Jim Cellini (Richard Sullivan): 6 September 1940-22 November 2009, page 37