Collins' Aces is a cross between an Ace Assembly and a Poker Deal developed by Stanley Collins in which each ace is covered by three indifferent cards. The aces vanish from their respective packets. The pack is reassembled, and several four-card hands dealt out. One hand is chosen by a spectator, and found to contain the missing aces.
- "The Evaporating Aces." by Cliff Green in Professional Card Magic (1961)
- The Jennings/Collins Aces in Jennings '67 (1997)
An alternative conclusion where spelling is used to find the aces.
- Collinspell in Collected Works of Alex Elmsley, Vol. II (1994) (developed in the 1950s)
- The Spelling Collins Aces by Martin Lewis in Martin's Miracles (1985).
- Collinsegue by Phil Goldstein in New Tops, November 1988
- Collinsuitor by Phil Goldstein in New Tops, March 1992
- Collinsequel by Phil Goldstein in Genii 1994 December