Combined Magical Club Bulletin
|Combined Magical Club Bulletin|
|Publisher||R. W. Hoel|
|First issue||March, 1915|
|Final issue||August, 1915|
Magical clubs of America had correspondents send to the editor articles on magical subjects explaining an original trick, a new combination of tricks or an improved method of doing an old trick.
Issue number one was published on March, 1915.
- Pittsburg Association of Magicians, Mr. Will F. Burford
- Demons' Club. Mr. Chas. F. Oursler, Baltimore, MD.
- Magicians Club of Buffalo, Mr. Ladson Butler.
- The Mystic Ring. Mr, E. Carson Blair, Columbus, Ohio.
- Society of Detroit Magicians, Mr. W. H. Domzalski.
- Society of American Magicians, Mr. R. Van Dien, New York City.
- Magicians Club of New York, Mr. Maurice Roth, New York City.
- National Conjurers Association, N. Y. City. Mr. Sheldon Simms.
- Yogi Club, Mr. C. Victor Dealy, Philadelphia, PA.
- Mephisto Club of Philadelphia, Mr. Howard F. Kenna.
- Providence Society of Magicians. Mr. John H. Percival.
- Society of St. Louis Magicians, Mr. Chas. F. Hiestand.
- Brotherhood of Magicians, Troy, D. Chichester, New York City.
- Amateur Magicians Club, Mr. R. H. Frankel, Toronto, Ont, Canada
- Pacific Coast Society of Magicians, Mr. H. Syril Dusenbery, San Francisco, CA
- Twin City Magicians, Mr. L. H. Van Camp, St. Paul, MN.
- Wheeling Magical Society, Mr. Paul R. Semple, Martins Ferry, Ohio
It was published until Vol. 1, No. 6 (August, 1915)