Dr. Raoul Brochu
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Dr. Raoul Brochu|
|Born||April 3, 1890|
Dr. Raoul Brochu (1890-?), Doctor of Medicine, was an amateur magician known for his innovated card sleights.
His interested in magic began in 1920 and obtained a magical library, mostly concerned with card tricks and manipulations.
- The Slide Discovery, Seven Circles, Vol 5 No 1 Jan 1934
- Dr. Brochu's Dead and Living Card Trick, Sphinx, Vol 42 No 8 Oct. 1943
- Dr. Brochu's Telepathy Card Trick, Sphinx, Vol 42 No 9 Nov 1943
- Dr. Brochu's Card Force, Sphnix, Vol 42 No 11 Jan 1944
- Dr. Brochu's Flash Card Location, Sphinx Vol 43 No 1 Mar 1944
- Spreading Card Trick, Sphinx, Vol 43 No 5 July 1944
- Dr. Brochu's Card Location Sphinx Vol 43 No 8 Oct 1944
- ↑ Tricks That Mystify by Will Goldston (1934)