Dr. T. C. Bonney
|Dr. T. C. Bonney|
|Born||Thomas C. Bonney|
February 15, 1882
Aberdeen, South Dakota
Dr. T. C. Bonney (1882-?) was a Doctor of Dental Surgery and an amateur magician.
He learned his first tricks from is dad, an amateur magician and ventriloquist.
He later moved to Minneapolis, Minnesota, giving up the practice of dentistry to become Editor of "Dental Laboratory Review", the national journal of the profession. 
- Coin Vanish and Recover, Sphinx (Jan. 1915)
- A Coin Vanish and Recovery, Sphinx (July 1915)
- Stop!, Sphinx (Dec. 1916)
- The Pocket to Pocket Cards, Linking Ring (June 1927)
- Blocks of Wang Fu, Sphinx (March 1920)