From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Cover of Genii (1980)
|Born||February 19, 1935|
Erhard Liebenow (born February 19, 1935 in Danzig, Germany) is noted for creating routines using poker chips.
His lecture film, Magic with Poker Chips, was awarded the first prize at the 1973 FISM convention in Paris.
- Liebenow on Cards Lecture Notes (1978)
- Mr Magic ... presents tricks with chips (1970)
- More Tricks with Chips (1970)
- Royal Flush (in German) (1976)
- Grand Ouveri (in German) (1978)