Genii 1940 September
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Genii 1940 September|
|Link||View online (iGenii and CARC subscribers only)|
|Browse||<Prev Issue .. Next Issue>|
- Page 01: Cover: Bernard A. Giannini
- Page 07: Night Club Magic by Milbourne Christopher & Russell Swann
- Page 08: The Whirling Drum by Len J. Sewell
- Page 08: Shooting a Handkerchief through a Girl by Loring Campbell
- Page 09: L.W. Card through Silk by T. Page Wright
- Page 09: The Impossible Coin Fold by Dr. E.G. Ervin
- Page 09: Herman Weber Says
- Page 10: The Genii Card Prediction by Edward Reese
- Page 10: A Trick in Timing by Dr. Jack Daley
- Page 15: Meyettes by Orville Meyer
- Page 05: Our Cover - Bernard Giannini by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 11: London Lowdown by Jack Lamonte
- Page 13: Billiard Balls, No Less by Sid Fleischman
- Page 20: A book reviewed by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- The Headless Lady by Clayton Rawson
- Page 06: Genii Speaks by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 10: The Scrap Book (Poem) by Harry Opel
- Page 12: GENII JUNIORS by Billy Larsen
- Pasadena Magic Show Success! by Spencer Crilly
- Hot Dog! by Robert Schroeder
- Page 14: Los Magicos Legerdemain by Rudy Miller
- Page 14: Magic of the East by Max Holden
- Page 16: From Wisconsin by Walter the Magician
- Page 16: Connecticut Conjuring by Vynn Boyar
- Page 17: PAGING THE LADIES by Geraldine Larsen
- Wand-ering Down Magic Lane by Rouclere, Jr.
- Magicals - Just a Note by Geraldine Larsen
- Brownie Delight by Brownie Cooper
- Page 18: Chicago Chatter by Jim Sherman
- Page 18: Detroit News by Harold Sterling
- Page 19: Kanter's Komments by Mitchell Kanter
- Page 20: Ribbins by C.T.
- Page 20: Didja Ever? by Frank Stratton
- Page 21: Just Paragraphs by Herman L. Weber
- Page 21: Max and Skully by Max Terhune
- Page 21: Seattle News by Charles N. Smith
- Page 22: Chap's Corner by Frank M. Chapman
- Page 22: Weller's Wireless Woozer by Dr. Erwin
- Page 22: Scattered Shots by Len O. Gunn
- Page 23: Chicago Notes by George Troseth
- Page 23: Northern California Comments by Robert J. Stull
- Page 23: Uncle Charlie's Epigrins
- Page 16: New England Convention (New Haven, 21-22 Sept.)
- Page 20: Southwest Convention by Harry McDaniel