Genii 1942 November
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Genii 1942 November|
|Link||View online (iGenii and CARC subscribers only)|
|Browse||<Prev Issue .. Next Issue>|
- Page 73: Cover - Arnold Furst
- Page 81: Our Cover - Arnold Furst (Article) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 82: Genii Speaks (Editorial) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 83: Of Magicians (News) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 85: In Memoriam - Edward Saint (Obituaries) by William W. Larsen, Sr. 85
- Page 86: On the Land - On the Sea - In the Air Magicians In the Service: The Ace (Cards) by M.A. Reasoner (Col)
- Page 87: Another Idea: A Little Fishy (Miscellaneous Props) by Milbourne Christopher
- Page 87: Magigals (News) by Geraldine Larsen
- Page 88: The Will of Jerome Sharp By Henri Decremps, translated by Jean Hugard (Cards)
- Page 88: A Few Magical Ideas: Simply Shocking (Tip) by Milbourne Christopher 88
- Page 89: Cole's Rabbit Production From Hat (Miscellaneous Props) by Tom Lawless
- Page 90: Just Some Ideas (Tip) by Loring Campbell
- Page 91: Joe Berg's Brainwaves
- The Disappearing Cigar
- Idea for a Vent Act
- Fluttering Moth
- Razor or Needle Trick
- Comedy Cigarette Vanish
- Page 92: The Mystic Knot By Claude Enslow
- Page 93: Parent Assemby News Edited by Steven Phillips
- Page 94: M-U-M Assembly News (News) by Leslie P. Guest