Genii 1944 February
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Genii 1944 February|
|Link||View online |
(Genii subscribers only)
|Browse||<Prev Issue .. Next Issue>|
- Page 193: Cover - Jack Miller
- Page 199: Extra Joker Prediction by John Crimmins, Jr.
- Page 200: The Little "Secret Tube" by Len Sewell
- Page 200: The Last Word by Sylvan Barnet
- Page 202: The Triple Alliance by Richard Lindahl
- Page 202: Ye Old Mirror Glass by R.M. Jamison
- Page 202: The Real Stuff by Richard Buffum
- Page 203: More about the Telephone Trick by Orville Meyer
- Page 207: Bunny Costume Trunk by Anonymous
- Page 213: Two Ideas
- Rice Bowl by John Poole
- Doll's House Illusion by Orson Welles
- Page 198: Genii Speaks by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 201: A Pilgrimage by Rev. Willard Smith
- Page 201: Still More Tips on Tricks by Milbourne Christopher
- Page 204: Moron Magic - Stop! by Mandroop the Magician (George McAthy)
- Page 204: Letter to the Editor by The Grate Gus
- Page 205: Did You Know That by Maury Kains
- Page 206: The Magic of Tomorrow by Dr. Richard Straussberg
- Page 206: Our Cover - Jack Miller by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 208: Of Magicians Who They Are - Where They Are - What They're doing
- Page 209: Magigals by Geraldine Larsen
- Page 212: Parent Assembly News by John Crimmins, Jr.
- Page 214: M-U-M by Leslie Guest