Genii 1948 March
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
(Redirected from Genii March 1948)
|Genii 1948 March|
|Link||View online |
(Genii subscribers only)
|Browse||<Prev Issue .. Next Issue>|
- Page 185: Cover subject: Al Baker
- Page 190: Facing the Facts (Editorial) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 191: The Diabolical Dye (Miscellaneous Props) by Sidney Smith, Jr.
- Page 191: The Perfect Prediction (Cards) by Gerald Kosky
- Page 191: What an Opening (Miscellaneous Props) by Manfred Liles
- Page 192: The Dr. Chang Checker Routine (Miscellaneous Props) by Sherman Ripley
- Page 194: The Kangaroo Kard (Cards) by Donovan Brown (Dr.)
- Page 195: Magi-Chatter (News) by Cedric
- Page 195: Pieces of Eight (Coins) by Marvin Levy
- Page 196: Patter for Double Thoughts (Patter) by Gerald Kosky
- Page 196: Gravatt's Simplified Square Circle (Miscellaneous Props) by Glenn Gravatt
- Page 197: Double Daring - The Basic Deck (Cards) by Frederick M. Shields & Bascom Jones, Jr.
- Page 198: Torn or Restored (Article) by Milbourne Christopher
- Page 199: Conjurers and Coaches (Article) by Henry R. Evans
- Page 200: Magicana - Think (Cards) by William Woodfield
- Page 201: Magicana - One Hand Cut by Bill Allstrand
- Page 202: Magicana - Intermission by William Woodfield
- Page 203: Mystic India (Article) by A. N. Opal (Cpt.)
- Page 204: Paper and Ink (Review) by Dariel Fitzkee
- Page 205: Paging the Ladies (News) by Geraldine Larsen
- Page 206: Odd Magical Facts (Article) by Frank Fewins
- Page 206: Our Cover - Al Baker by Billy Larsen
- Page 207: Snapshots of Magic Personalities (Photos) by Anonymous
- Page 208: News of the P.C.A.M. (News) by Anonymous
- Page 209: Bagdad (News) by William W. Larsen, Sr.