Photo by Wittus Witt
July 24, 1928
Berkersdorf, Poland (now Ukraine)
|Died||March 13, 2013 (age 84) |
Moretti moved to West Germany in 1940 and trained in the circus until 1950. They won first prize for Grand Illusions at FISM in 1976, featuring their Sword Box routine.
In 1979 he won first prize in Mentalism at the FISM Brussels XIV World Championship featuring his Russian Roulette act.
They appeared on Paul Daniels' TV show many times in the 1970s and 80s.
Other illusions he invented include the Crossbow Escape Illusion and a Paper Tree Suspension (based on the Broom Suspension).
- Grand Illusions , FISM, 1976
- Mentalism, FISM Brussels XIV, 1979
- Academy of Magical Arts Performing Fellowship, 1984.
- 18 entries in the Guinness Book of Records including the October 1988 record for the Burning Rope Escape.
- ↑ http://www.moretti.de/hans/index.html
- ↑ http://forums.geniimagazine.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=41780
- Obit Genii 2013 May
| This page incorporated content from Hans Moretti,
a page hosted on Wikipedia(de). Please consult the history of the original page to see a list of its authors. Therefor, this article is also available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License