|Born||Harvey Martin Rosenthal|
March 17, 1937
New York City
His first published trick appeared in a 1956 issue of Hugard's Magic Monthly (Coin Filtration, page 431, Vol. 13, no. 12, May) and since in the Pallbearers Review, Genii, Epilogue, New Jinx, New Pentagram and the Magi-Gram.
In 1970 his work as a social scientist took him to Washington D.C. area.
In the early 1990s, Richard Kaufman signed a contract with Rosenthal to do a book on his coin magic and videotaped over 100 items. The book, as of 2009, has still not been written, so the tapes, along with the contract, were being offered for sale.
- The Perfect Coin Assembly in the New Stars of Magic Series (1973).
- Pallbearers Review Close-Up Folio No. 1 Harvey Rosenthal Issue Part 1 (1976)
- Pallbearers Review Close-Up Folio No. 2 Harvey Rosenthal Issue Part 2 (1976)
- Pallbearers Review Close-Up Folio No. 3 Harvey Rosenthal Issue Part 3 (1976)
- Close-up Sampler (1976)
- The Card Magic of Harvey Rosenthal (1977)