From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
(Redirected from Herrmanns)
The Herrmann's were a family of magicians:
- Samuel Herrmann - a physician who occasionally performed throughout Europe as a conjuror.
- Carl (Compars) Herrmann (1816 - 1887), son of Samuel, left medical school at an early age to pursue a career as a magician.
- Alexander Herrmann (1844 – 1896), son of Samuel, joined brother Carl and married Adelaide.
- Adelaide Herrmann (1854 - 1932) was chief assistant for her husband, Alexander. She continued his show after his death with his nephew Leon.
- Leon Herrmann (1867 - 1909) moved to the U.S. to continue his Uncle Alexander's show with Aunt Adelaide.
- See also: R. G. Herrmann from Wapakoneta, Ohio..