Houdini, the Untold Story
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Houdini, the Untold Story|
|Publisher||Thomas Y. Crowell Co.|
It was reviewed in Genii 1969 April and called "called it "undoubtedly one of the best books of the year."
- Hardcover by Thomas Y. Crowell Co. on March 21, 1969
- Compact hardcover by Crowell ?
- Hardcover in the UK by Cassell & Company in October 1969
- Softcover Pocket Books in June 1970 (with various covers)
- Softcover Pocket Books October 1976, with additional material advertised on the cover as "Candid revelations from Houdini's unpublished private papers and letters."
- Hardcover unauthorized facsimile edition by Aeonian Press June of 1988 with red cover (300 copies)
- Hardcover unauthorized facsimile edition by Aeonian Press (later Amereon Press) 1996 with blue cover (300 copies)
- Hardcover "Deluxe Edition" David Haversat's 1878 Press in 2012, in cooperation with the Milbourne Christopher Foundation (300 copies)
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|