From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
L.L. Ireland Magic Co.
was opened by Laurie Ireland
, in 1926
, in Chicago
After Laurie's death in 1954, it was operated by his widow Frances Ireland, and by Jay Marshall, whom she later married. Their catalog was very popular, and became a favorite of magic enthusiasts.
The shop moved to its current location at 5082 North Lincoln Ave. in 1963, and was renamed Magic, Inc.
After Marshall died in 2005, his son Sandy Marshall took over management of the business. It was still operating and open for business in 2015.
- ↑ Genii 1953 September.
- ↑ Sophia Coleman - "Magic and Mystery, Chicago’s History", Jan. 23,2012 Accessed 2015-07-20
- ↑ Map of Chicago Magic Locations, Magic, Inc. Accesssed 2015-07-20