J. F. Orrin
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|J. F. Orrin|
From "The Conjurers Vade Mecum"
|Born||James F. Orrin|
|Died||April 28, 1976 |
|Categories||Books by J. F. Orrin|
J. F. Orrin (1897-1976), an author from England, gave demonstrations at Magic Circle functions for over 40 years.
He died in a nursing home, after a long illness, at the age of 79.
- The Conjurer's Vade Mecum (reviewed in Paul Fleming Book Reviews) (1922)
- Easy Magic for Evening Parties (1923)
- Ring up Curtain (1930)
- Put It Over (1933)
- On With The Show (1943)
- CARDBOARD, GLUE & ELASTIC (1946)
- MECHANICAL MAGIC (1952)
- Cardano the Gambling Scholar (1953)
- ↑ The Magic Circular, Vol. 70, No. 772, May/June 1976, Obituaries, J. F. ORRIN, M.I.M.C., page 118
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 27, No. 6. August 1947, MR. J. F. ORRIN ... M.I.M.C. by "Dexter" of Australia, page 24
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 88, No. 8, August 2008, OUR SIDE OF THE POND, by Elizabeth Warlock, page 70
- NINTH COLLECTORS ANNUAL, A CATALOGUE OF BOOKS ON CONJURING AND THE ALLIED ARTS IN THE J. B. FINDLAY COLLECTION