J. R. Cleland
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|J. R. Cleland|
|Born||John Robert Cleland|
November 4, 1889
By 1934, he was being referred to as "Capt. Cleland" in Goldston's Magical Quarterly.
- The Magnetic Thimbles in Exclusive Magical Secrets (1927)
- THE VANISHING TRICK in Goldston's Magical Quarterly, Vol. 1, No. 2, September 1934.
- JOTTINGS FROM "DOWN UNDER" in Goldston's Magical Quarterly, December 1937.
- THE MYSOGYNIST. A new and original Card Assembly in Goldston's Magical Quarterly, Vol. 05, No. 1, December 1938.
- THE "CLELAND" BILLIARD BALL COLOUR CHANGE AND CLIP in Goldston's Magical Quarterly, Vol. 06, No. 4, September 1940.
- ↑ Tricks That Mystify by Will Goldston (1934)