MagicPedia:Selected anniversaries/November 10
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
- 1783 - Philip Breslaw, who is NOT the author of Breslaw's Last Legacy, passes away.
- 1873 - Ottokar Fischer, author of J. N. Hofzinser's Card Conjuring, is born.
- 1914 - Cy Endfield, magician, screenwriter, film and theater director, author and inventor, is born.
- 1938 - The Great Herrmann, Felix Herrmann died in New Orleans in comparative poverty.
- 1963 - Bill Larsen Jr. married Irene, after the Magic Castle opened earlier that same year.
- 2004 - The great inventor Alan Wakeling passes away.