MagicPedia:Selected anniversaries/October 14
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
- 1829 - St. Roman (1829-1918) , musician and magician, is born in Austria-Hungary.
- 1932 - Charles Roltare (1872-1932), first editor of the S.A.M.'s magazine, passes away.
- 1952 - Harry Anderson, an Emmy Award-nominated American actor and magician, is born.
- 1978 - Maurice Glazer (1913-1978), originator of Think-A-Drink, passes away.
- 2005 - Second Annual Asian Magicians Association Convention begins at Bangkok.