|Publisher||A. W. Gamage|
The Magician Annual was edited by Will Goldston and published by A. W. Gamage of London, England release each year starting in 1908.
They contained portraits of noted magicians with descriptions of some of their best tricks and illusions.
In the 1916, Will Goldston's Annual of Magic, he states that other work, urgent and exacting, intervened from him completing the 1913-14 issues.
- The Magician Annual 1907-1908
- The Magician Annual 1908-1909
- The Magician Annual 1909-1910
- The Magician Annual 1910-1911
- The Magician Annual 1911-1912
- Will Goldston's Annual of Magic 1915-1916
The original six Goldston Annuals were reproduced in a one volume book called The Goldston Reader (1990).