Magicians Guild of America

From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Jump to: navigation, search
See also: the New York City Magician's Guild of America organized in 1943.

The Magicians' Guild of America in Colon, Michigan was the new name of the old "Capitol Magic Club" and was declared official in the April 1938 issue of Abbott's Tops which declared itself the Official Organ of the Magicians' Guild of America until 1941.

Reports on meetings continued until 1942.

Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Interaction
Support our sponsor
Share
Print/export
Toolbox