Milo & Roger
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
(Redirected from Milo and Roger)
Milo & Roger was the comedy and magic act of Arthur "Milo" Brandon (1916-1998) and Roger Coker (1930-1997). They traveled the world from the mid 1950s until well into the 1990s.
After retiring, Milo Brandon gave Ted Lesley all of their equipment and the rights to perform the act. Then a father and son team from Germany, Adi and Phillip Becker, purchased the equipment and rights with a goal to resurrect the act.
- ↑ http://www.geniimagazine.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=148742
- ↑ Milo & Roger: A Magical Life by Arthur Brandon (Hermetic Press) 1999.
- ↑ Genii 2008 January, Catching up with Milo and Roger by Dustin Stinett
- ↑ http://www.miloandroger.com/
- ↑ http://milo-roger-comedy-show.de.vorschau.server14.top-hoster.de/
- ↑ Genii 1971 August (cover)