|First issue||September, 1917|
|Final issue||August, 1920|
Beginning with Vol. 1 No. 7 it became official organ of their new name Secret Association of American Magicians.
The first issue was dated September, 1917 with a cover stating "Advertising Edition" along the top. Apparently used to advertise the society and its publication. The first regular issue came out in November, 1917 with three separate versions that included separate trick sections (center pages) suitable for the three different types of members (Junior, Amateur and Professional). The idea was abandoned after only one issue. The next issue, February,1918 was thus entitled "Combined Edition" (as were those that followed)
- September 1917 - Advertising Edition
- November, 1917 - Junior, Amateur and Professional Editions
- February, 1918 - Combined Edition
- July, 1918 - Combined Edition
- November, 1918 - Vol. l, No. 4.
- May -June l919 - Vol. 1., Nos. 5-6 ("June" on cover and "May" on last page)
- March, 1920 - Vol. 1, No. 7 (Wizards' Club Special)
- August, 1920 - Vol. 1, No. 8