From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Pop-Up Move is a sleight used to apparently place a small object on your fist (which is holding another one of the object which was just place there previously). The object is allowed to drop down into the fist with the "other" one.
- Versions with marbles or ball.
- Versions with coins.
- Ed Marlo, The Linking Ring, Vol. 37, no. 4, june 1957, page 84 (Reprint in Arcade Dream, page 62, 1997)
- Larry Jennings in Larry Jennings On Card And Coin Handling (1977)
- Ultimate Pop-Up Move by David Gripenwaldt in Richard's Almanac (Vol.3 No. 34-35-36, december 1985)
- Hawaiian Pop-Up Move by Curtis Kam in Genii 1999 January.