Professional Card Magic
|Professional Card Magic|
|Publisher||Tannen Magic Inc.|
It was reprinted in softcover by Louis Tannen of New York in 1979. The content is the same, however the size of the book was reduced making it a bit harder to read.
Richard Kaufman purchased the copyright from D. Robbins and has been in the process of rewriting it for decades.
An edition was printed in a hardbound and softbound.
- New Concepts on the Double Lift
- Topping the Pass
- The 90% Perfect Change (including the other 10%)
- The Phoenix Aces: visible production of Aces
- Henry Christ's Fabulous Ace Routine
- Toppng the Peek
- The Evaporating Aces
- Flight of the Blues: card across
- Interlocked Card Production: including the original method and the beautiful Cotton-Sendax Method
- General Delivery Cards to Pocket: red cards to one pocket and black to another
- Impromptu Cards Across: includes an unfathomable card prediction
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|