Quick-change is a performance style in which a performer changes quickly within seconds from one costume into another costume in front of the audience.
- Quick Change Secrets in The Magician Annual 1910/11]] by Will Goldston (1911)
- Lightning Changes and Illusion Transformations by George La Follette (1936)
- Quickchange (2003) by Lex Schoppi (German)
- Quick Change (2005) by Lex Schoppi translated to English by Lee Alex.
- Quick Change 2 (2009) by Lex Schoppi translated to English by Lee Alex.
- Time for a Change? (2009) by Lee Alex (190 pages, hard cover) (English)
| This page incorporated content from Quick-change,
a page hosted on Wikipedia. Please consult the history of the original page to see a list of its authors. Therefor, this article is also available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License