Stanyon's Serial Lessons in Conjuring
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Stanyon's Serial Lessons in Conjuring was a course in all aspects of the performance of magic, similar to the larger Tarbell Course in Magic. There were 21 lessons and a bibliography published over the course of many years by Ellis Stanyon.
|Stanyon's Serial Lessons in Conjuring|
|Publisher||Kaufman and Greenberg|
- 01 - New Coin Tricks, 1st Series (1899)
- 02 - A Bibliography of Conjuring (1899)
- 03 - New Coin Tricks, 2nd Series (1900)
- 04 - New Handkerchief Tricks (1900)
- 05 - New Card Tricks, First Series (1900)
- 06 - New Miscellaneous Tricks and Memory Feats (1900)
- 07 - New Juggling Tricks (1901)
- 08 - New Card Tricks, 2nd Series (1902)
- 09 - The Original Tricks of Clement De Lion (1902)
- 10 - New Miscellaneous Tricks, 2nd Series (1903)
- 11 - New Fire Tricks and Chemical Magic for the Stage, 1st Series (1904)
- 12 - Great Paper and String Tricks, 1st Series (1904)
- 13 - Great Handcuff Tricks (1904)
- 14 - Great Silent Thought Transmission (1904)
- 15 - New Billiard Ball Sleights, 1st Series (1904)
- 16 - Original Explanatory Programmes (1907)
- 17 - Fire and Chemical Magic for Drawing-Room and Stage, 2nd Series (1907)
- 18 - Fire and Chemical Magic for Drawing-Room and Stage, 3rd Series (1909)
- 19 - New Handkerchief Tricks, 2nd Series (1909)
- 20 - New Card Tricks, 3rd Series (1910)
- 21 - New Card Tricks, 4th Series (1910)
- 22 - Mysterious Escapes (1912). This last fascimile is not in the reprint by Kaufman and Greenberg. There were three ads in Stanyon's Magic, May, July and August 1912, but the book may not have ever been published
- Kaufman and Greenberg reprint (1996). A deluxe edition with special binding and slipcase was limited to 500 copies.
- See also: Lessons in Conjuring by David Devant (1922).
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|