|Born||February 5, 1958|
Fort Knox, Kentucky
Steve Beam (b. 1958) is the editor of The Trapdoor.
Beam became interested in magic by the age of eleven. Has worked as a Finance Director of Housing Authority in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Starting working as a part-time magician in 1977, specializing in close-up, card, comedy, and club magic.
Beam started hi mail-order company "Trapdoor Productions" in Knightdale, NorthCarolina around 1980.
- They Don't Make Trap Doors Like They Used To or You Too Can Walk on Water (1978)
- Magic - The Vanishing Art (1979)
- Card Tricks from Mount Olympus (1980)
- The Changing of the Cards (1982)
- Super Stack (1989)
- Illogical: A Lecture by Scott Robinson (1993)
- Multiple Impact (1993)
- Semi-Automatic Card Tricks (1993)
- Semi-Automatic Card Tricks, Vol. 2 (1995)
- Vienna Notes: Special Lecture (1995)
- Digital Effects: The Magic of Joe Mogar (1997)
- Semi-Automatic Card Tricks, Vol. 3 (2000)
- Hand-Picked Card Tricks (2001)
- The Underhand Shuffle (2001)
- Semi-Automatic Card Tricks, Vol. 4 (2002)
- Semi-Automatic Card Tricks, Vol. 5 (2004)
- Noteworthy (1998)
- ↑ Who's Who in Magic: An International Biographical Guide From Past to Present by Bart Whaley (1990)