Stanyon's Serial Lessons in Conjuring
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
(Redirected from The Stanyon Serials)
Stanyon's Serial Lessons in Conjuring was a course in all aspects of the performance of magic, similar to the larger Tarbell Course in Magic. There were 21 lessons and a bibliography published over the course of many years by Ellis Stanyon.
|Stanyon's Serial Lessons in Conjuring|
|Publisher||Kaufman and Greenberg|
- 01 - New Coin Tricks, 1st Series (1899)
- 02 - A Bibliography of Conjuring (1899)
- 03 - New Coin Tricks, 2nd Series (1900)
- 04 - New Handkerchief Tricks (1900)
- 05 - New Card Tricks, First Series (1900)
- 06 - New Miscellaneous Tricks and Memory Feats (1900)
- 07 - New Juggling Tricks (1901)
- 08 - New Card Tricks, 2nd Series (1902)
- 09 - The Original Tricks of Clement De Lion (1902)
- 10 - New Miscellaneous Tricks, 2nd Series (1903)
- 11 - New Fire Tricks and Chemical Magic for the Stage, 1st Series (1904)
- 12 - Great Paper and String Tricks, 1st Series (1904)
- 13 - Great Handcuff Tricks (1904)
- 14 - Great Silent Thought Transmission (1904)
- 15 - New Billiard Ball Sleights, 1st Series (1904)
- 16 - Original Explanatory Programmes (1907)
- 17 - Fire and Chemical Magic for Drawing-Room and Stage, 2nd Series (1907)
- 18 - Fire and Chemical Magic for Drawing-Room and Stage, 3rd Series (1909)
- 19 - New Handkerchief Tricks, 2nd Series (1909)
- 20 - New Card Tricks, 3rd Series (1910)
- 21 - New Card Tricks, 4th Series (1910)
- 22 - Mysterious Escapes (1912). This last fascicule is not in the reprint by Kaufman and Greenberg. There were three ads in Stanyon's Magic, May, July and August 1912 but I think this book wasn't published
- Kaufman and Greenberg's reprint (1996). A deluxe edition with special binding and slipcase was limited to 500 copies.
- See also: Lessons in Conjuring by David Devant (1922).
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|