The Warpsmith Returns
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|The Warpsmith Returns|
Reviewed in Genii 1996 August
- Across the Void - A Cards across routine, where the performer never touches any of the cards.
- Champagne - A stand-up production of a glass and a shoe.
- Impromptu Assembly - Four coins in a square formation gathers in one corner.
- What's up, Doc? by Peter Gröning - Two sugar lumps disappear and appear in the performer's mouth, under the upper lip looking like a rabbit's front teeth.
- Gold Wielder - A handling for the Himber Ring.
- Impromptu Interlude - A low-tech version of the Interlude illusion where the performer push an arm through the torso of another person.
- Occhamman Card - A gaffed version of The Signed Card effect.
- Mental Posterior - a version of the Chair Test.
...and a few loose ideas.
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|