From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 10:36, 8 December 2009 by Lucas Cray
The century of the 1500s.
Selected Magic Events By Year
- Egg Bag known to have been used
- John Baptista Porta, author of Magia natvralis libri viginti, is born
- Natural Magick, or Magia natvralis libri viginti written
- De Furtivis Literarum Notis written
- A Brief and Pleasant Treatise, Early book in English, included magic
- Jean Leurechon born
- St Nicholas Owen thought to have masterminded John Gerard, S.J.'s famous escape from the Tower of London
- Reginald Scot dies