From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 11:06, 23 March 2010 by Lucas Cray
Magic related events from the year 1785.
Please add any notable events below if an article falls within this year.
- The Conjurer Unmasked, a translation by Thomas Denton of a previous book by Henri Decremps
- Natural Magic, by Philip Astley, a book in which Astley claims to have invented the bullet catch, is published
- Testament de Jérome Sharp, a book by Henri Decremps on magic theory, is published
- The Double-faced card was first described as being used by conjurers
- The Thumb Tie was first described
- Supplément à la Magie Blanche Dévoilée, by Henri Decremps, is published