From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 16:13, 8 May 2010 by Jpecore
Magic related events from the year 1805.
|See all Articles that link here|
- Please add events below if an article you write falls in this year.
- The Expositor, one of the first original works on magic in the United States, by William Pinchbeck, is published
- The Eight Kings sequential stack is first published
- Jean Eugène Robert-Houdin, often credited as the 'father of modern magic', is born, Dec 6
- Possible year in which Wiegleb's Naturliche Magie, a magic periodical, ends publication