From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 17:36, 13 July 2010 by Lucas Cray
Magic related events from the year 1829.
Please add any notable events below if an article falls within this year.
- Boy's Own Book, which contained a section on conjuring and tricks with numbers, chemistry and cards, written by William Clarke, is published, Boston & London
- The Universal Conjurer is published
- Second edition of the French translation of Chemical Amusement, is published
- George Devol, a riverboat gambler, con artist and fighter, is born, Aug 1
- Robert Heller, an English magician, mentalist, and musician, is born, Aug 19
- George Heubeck, who played 8 straight years at his theater in Vienna, is born, Aug 30
- St. Roman, who performed magic, is born, Oct 14