From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 10:22, 19 July 2010 by Lucas Cray
Magic related events from the year 1835.
Please add any notable events below if an article falls within this year.
- L'Homme Masque, who always performed wearing a mask, is born
- Henry Slade, one of the most colorful psychic mediums of his period, is born
- The National Theatre, a venue for a variety of live stage productions in Washington, D.C., opens
- Letters on Natural Magic, which examined magic created of natural and mechanical occurrences, are compiled and published
- Charles Edwin Fields, who instructed hundreds of people in the magic art, is born, May 15
- Richard Potter, credited as the first successful stage magician born in the United States and as the first black magician, dies, Sept 20