From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 08:32, 29 July 2010 by Lucas Cray
Magic related events from the year 1846.
Please add any notable events below if an article falls within this year.
- John Henry Anderson is able to launch a new show at London's Covent Garden Theatre
- Samuel Bellachini takes up magic
- Robert-Houdin is performing a second sight act with his son, circa. 1846, Paris
- Banardo's Hand-Book of Magic, by Barnardo Eagle, is published, circa. 1846
- Richard Van Dien, who went on to become a President of the Society of American Magicians, is born, Mar 18
- Otto Maurer, a manufacturer of magical apparatus in America, is born, Oct 28
- Robert-Houdin performs disappearing handkerchiefs for Louis Philippe, Nov