From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Magic related events from the year 1909.
|See all Articles that link here|
- Please add events below if an article you write falls in this year.
- Publication of T. Nelson Downs Art of Magic
- The Sphinx became the official organ of the Society of American Magicians.
- Magic Periodicals Boy Magician by Charles J. Hagen and Edwards' Monthly by W.G. Edwards began publishing
- The Bamberg Magic & Novelty Co. opened at 1193 Broadway, New York City
- Louis Tannen was born
- Burling Hull created and patented the Svengali Deck.
- Cambridge University's magic organization "The Mystics" was founded.
- Mysto Magic Company was formed
- Magic illustrator Nelson C. Hahne was born
- The official magic periodical of the Australian Society of Magicians, The Magic Mirror began publishing.
- Sidney Clarke began editing the Magic Circular
- Leon Herrmann died