From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 10:24, 30 December 2009 by Lucas Cray
Magic related events from the year 1960.
|See all Articles that link here|
- Please add events below if an article you write falls in this year.
- Don Alan performs his Chop Cup routine on the "Ed Sullivan Show"
- The Great LaFollette, a performer of both a successful Chinese and traditional magic act, dies on November 8
- Comedy A La Card, written by Karrell Fox, is published by L.L. Ireland Magic Co.
- Seconds, Centers and Bottoms, by Ed Marlo, is published as the 8th in the RCT series of booklets
- The Magic of Slydini, by Lewis Ganson, is published by the Supreme Magic Co.
- The 13 Steps to Mentalism, booklets 12-13, written by Tony Corinda, are published
- A Lifetime in Magic, written as an autobiograpy by Percy Abbott, is published
- Percy Abbott, co-founder of the Blackstone Magic Company, dies on August 26
- William J. McCarthy