Aberdeen Magical Society
They first began meeting in The Scout H.Q, 25 Belmont Street, Aberdeen then moved its H.Q. to The Royal Athenaeum, Loyal Order of Ancient Shepherds Hall, Imperial Hotel, Tree Top Hotel, and Sportsman's Club.
The Society Presidents have been W.G. Craigen, C.J.G. Milne, Ian Sutherland, Albert Elrick, Bill Seagraves, Ian Sutherland, Ron Gordon, Peter Nicol, Dave Goulding, and Steve Meredith. Their Honorary President, in 1928, was Jasper Maskelyne. Honorary Vice Presidents have been Edward Victor, P.T. Selbit, Chris Charlton, Horace Goldin, [[Herbert Collings] (Col Ling Soo).
They held their first public show in March 1928 and they were affiliated to The Magic Circle from 1931 to 1944.
In 1936 the Society organized the first magical conference to be held in Scotland.
The Society joined the Scottish Association of Magical Societies in 1952.