Al Koran (1914-1972) was a British mentalist (born Edward Doe), who was also an author and the magic inventor of the effect known as Ring Flite (1968). He also invented a special deck of cards known as the Koran deck.
March 4, 1916
East London, UK
|Died||June 12, 1972 (age 56) |
In January, 1969, he emigrated to the United States. First to Cleveland, Ohio and then later settling in Chicago.
- Mastered Amazement: Mainly for the manipulator (1947)
- Bring Out the Magic in Your Mind (1964) ("ghosted")
- Al Koran's Professional Presentations (1967)
- The Magic of the Mind in Action (1976)
- ↑ The New Tops, Vol. 12, No. 8 & 9, August & September 1972
| This page incorporated content from Al Koran,
a page hosted on Wikipedia. Please consult the history of the original page to see a list of its authors. Therefor, this article is also available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
- Genii, Vol. 36, No. 6, June 1972, OBITUARY, Koran, page 286
- The New Tops, Vol. 12, No. 8 & 9, August & September 1972, AL KORAN LOSES THE LAST TRICK, page 28
- The Magic Circular, Vol. 73, No. 793, January/February 1979, Show and Lecture Reports, A Tribute to Al Koran—Comrie Mackay, A.I.M.C., page 11
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 79, No. 9, September 1999, OUR SIDE OF THE POND by Elizabeth Warlock, page 135