From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 10:57, 20 December 2010 by Philippe billot
Issue 16 (Volume 4) was scheduled to be the last issue but, unfortunatly, the magazine ended at Issue 14.
Table of Contents
- Volume 1.
- Issue 1, 1TR 2005.
- Page 2: The Antinomy Perspective By Gene Taylor
- The Artful Ledger:
- Page 4: Winning Winnowing By Jon Racherbaumer
- Page 8:The Spectator Seems To Really Think of Any Card By Jon Racherbaumer
- Page 12: A Card That Lies, a Deck That Tells the Truth By Bob Farmer
- Page 15: Unambiguous Discernment By Ed Marlo
- Page 18: Fish - Fry For Two By Thomas Baxter
- Page 20: Three Change By Rick Merrill
- Page 26: Only Three Away By Nathan Kranzo
- Page 30: Cushion Shot By Max Maven
- Page 34: The Gaffed Card Corner: The Clear Exchange By Gene Taylor
- Page 42: The Honest Liar: Gaffs Versus Skill - And The Clear Winner Is... By Swiss Jamy Ian
- Page 48: In Closing By Gene Taylor