From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Issue 16 (Volume 4) was scheduled to be the last issue but, unfortunatly, the magazine ended at Issue 14.
Table of Contents
- Volume 1, Issue 1, 1TR 2005.
- Page 2: The Antinomy Perspective By Gene Taylor
- The Artful Ledger:
- Page 4: Winning Winnowing By Jon Racherbaumer
- Page 8: The Spectator Seems To Really Think of Any Card By Jon Racherbaumer
- Page 12: A Card That Lies, a Deck That Tells the Truth By Bob Farmer
- Page 15: Unambiguous Discernment By Ed Marlo
- Page 18: Fish-Fry For Two By Thomas Baxter
- Page 20: Three Change By Rick Merrill
- Page 26: Only Three Away By Nathan Kranzo
- Page 30: Cushion Shot By Max Maven
- Page 34: The Gaffed Card Corner: The Clear Exchange By Gene Taylor
- Page 42: The Honest Liar: Gaffs Versus Skill - And The Clear Winner Is... By Swiss Jamy Ian
- Page 48: In Closing By Gene Taylor