Auburn L. Baldwin
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Auburn L. Baldwin|
|Born||Auburn Lewis Baldwin|
May 5, 1915
Buffalo Village, near Washington, Pa.
|Died||July 2, 1962 (age 47) |
Saint Francis Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pa.
Dr. A. L. Baldwin (1915-1962), a lead paragraph highlighting what person was most known for.
General information about growing up and career
- Genii Magazine, Vol. 15, No. 4, December 1950, International Brotherhood of Magicians News Highlights, Dr. A. L. Baldwin, by Al Munroe, page 163
- Cover, The Linking Ring, Vol. 32, No. 3, May 1952, A. L Baldwin. M. D. International Secretary, International Brotherhood of Magicians, page 15
- Cover, The Linking Ring, Vol. 35, No. 2, April 1955
- Goodliffe's Abracadabra, Vol. 34, No. 860, July 1962, Obituary Dr. A. L. Baldwin, Fred Braue, by Robert Lund, page 21
- Cover, The Linking Ring, Vol. 42, No. 8, August 1962, May 5, 1915 A. L. Baldwin, M. D. July 2, 1962, Eulogy, by C. L. Schmitt, page 17