From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 08:29, 22 July 2012 by Jpecore
History of magic in Australia
Magicians from Australia
- Percy Abbott
- Harold Alberto
- Will Alma and his father Alma, the Court Magician
- Maurice Rooklyn
- The Great Carmo
- Jean Hugard
- Arthur Buckley
- The Piddingtons
- Henry Clive
- Carl Orton Williams
See also Category:Australian_magicians
Magicians that performed in Australia
- Magic Mirror
- Wizard Monthly - a short lived Magic Periodical from Garden City, Australia that started with October 1916 and only lasted for nine issues.
- Conjurer was the Official Organ of the Australian Society of Magicians and New Zealand Magical Societies in the 1920s
- Stage Magic was a short lived Magic Periodical by J. Albert Briggs from Australia in 1932.
- IMP was the official organ of the Imps Magical Society of Sydney, Australia that began publication in 1936.
- New Directions in the 1980s.