Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a country in the Southern Hemisphere comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans.[ It is the world's sixth-largest country by total area. Neighbouring countries include Indonesia, East Timor and Papua New Guinea to the north; the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and New Caledonia to the north-east; and New Zealand to the south-east.
Magicians from Australia
- Percy Abbott
- Harold Alberto
- Will Alma and his father Alma, the Court Magician
- Maurice Rooklyn
- The Great Carmo
- Jean Hugard
- Arthur Buckley
- The Piddingtons
- Henry Clive
- Carl Orton Williams
See also Category:Australian_magicians
Magicians that performed in Australia
Magic Organizations in Australia
Magazines published in Australia
- Magic Mirror started on January 15, 1909.
- Wizard Monthly was a short lived Magic Periodical from Garden City, Australia that started with October 1916 and only lasted for nine issues.
- Conjurer was the Official Organ of the Australian Society of Magicians and New Zealand Magical Societies in the 1920s
- Stage Magic was a short lived Magic Periodical by J. Albert Briggs from Australia in 1932.
- IMP was the official organ of the Imps Magical Society of Sydney, Australia that began publication in 1936.
- New Directions in the 1980s.
<googlemap lat="-26.431228" lon="133.769531" zoom="3" controls="large" type="normal" >
| This page incorporated content from Australia,
a page hosted on Wikipedia. Please consult the history of the original page to see a list of its authors. Therefor, this article is also available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License