From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Born||Barnard Samuel Lerner|
March 19, 1931
|Died||November 10, 2014 (age 83) |
BiographyBernard was a sickly child, so he was sent off to Wales to recuperate. When he came back to London his mother used to bribe him to go to the hospital by taking him to a magic shop.
He worked as a professional magician for 50 years before retiring.
- Bobby Bernard False Cut
- Magic Mirror (1954)
- Bernard Coin Box (1961)
- Magic in Miniature Lecture Notes (1958)
- Bernard's Lesson on Coin Magic written by Lewis Ganson (1978)
- Bernard's Lesson on Dice Stacking written by Lewis Ganson (1979)
- Chapter 8: A Session with Bobby Bernard in The Art of Close Up Magic, Vol. 2, page 208 by Lewis Ganson (1969)
- Tabled Bluff Pass in Apocalypse, Vol 4, No. 5, May 1981
- The Coin and Card Magic of Bobby Bernard by Val Andrews (1982)
- The Bobby Bernard False Cut in Card College Vol. 1, page 58 entitled The False Swing Cut.
- Videonics V03 Bobby Bernard - Dice Stacking - Vol. 1 (1980)
- Videonics V04 Bobby Bernard - Close-up Moves - Vol. 2 (1980)
- Videonics V05 Bobby Bernard - Close-up Moves - Vol. 3 (1980)
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 38, No. 2, April 1958, Linking Ring Columnist Bobby Bernard will present close-up comedy act and lecture at IBM Convention in Buffalo, N.Y., by A. T. Crumpet, page 56
- Cover, Magic Circular, February 1977
- Bobby Bernard R.I.P. at Genii Forum